Thank you, Kitchen Morph. This is from a fellow food blogger and I am honored it came from such a talented cook. If you haven't been visit http://kitchen-morph.blogspot.com/. I mean this sweet and savory lady uses flavors in ways I haven't even thought of.
However, as with any honor, there are responsibilities upon excepting this award and I shall fullfill them. First responsibility is that I pass on this award to three other bloggers. Or was it four? What the heck, let's make it four. (Kitchen Morph, my dear, I am excluding you only because you have already been honored. I hope you understand.) My winner today are:
- You Fed a Baby Chili? - http://www.youfedababychili.com/ , where food waxes poetic.
- Scarpetta Dolcetto - http://scarpettadolcetto.wordpress.com/, sweet little shoe, you are an Italian cook after my own heart.
- Gourmet Gadget Girl -http://gourmetgadgetgal.blogspot.com/2009/12/as-far-as-gourmet-gadgets-go-i-suppose.html, kitchen experience to relate to and tips for everyday.
- Sweet Bitter Tart - http://sweetbittertart.blogspot.com/ - to learn a little history about the foods you love and for the great illustrations.
- I am truly happy when I am making things.
- I am really good at being a beginner and I probably will always consider myself a beginner at the things I love to do. Instead of a cook, I would say I am a food enthusiast. Rather than an artist, I call myself a creative person. It reminds me of how much more room I have to grow. I am pretty content as a small speck in the universe as long as the universe stays as marvelous as it is.
- My favorite color is red.